Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Blessing


I will praise you with my whole heart;
Before the gods I will sing praises to You.
I will worship toward Your holy temple,
and praise Your name
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word
above all Your name.
In the day when I cried out,
You answered me,
And made me bold with strength
in my soul.
All the kings of the earth shall praise
You, O LORD,
When they hear the words of Your mouth.
Yes, they shall sing of the ways
of the LORD,
For great is the glory of the LORD.
Though the LORD is on high,
Yet He regards the lowly;
But the proud He knows from afar.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
You will revive me;
You will stretch out Your hand
Against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.
The LORD will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Psalm 138







3 comments:

  1. Love that Psalms. I remind the Lord of the last verse often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! :-)

    Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

    God bless you :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love that Psalms...thank you for the reminder of His goodness!

    I hope you will share photo's of your wing back chairs!!! Oh, you've got the drop cloths which means you are ahead of me!!! I hope they come out lovely! I'm sure they will! xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete