Sunday, February 6, 2011

Winter Uglies

The beautiful view outside my cottage window....
stock photo

Ummmm......NOT!!

The winter uglies have set in....my oh my!
The snow is no longer pretty outside my window
The pathway to the *girls* cottage is dirty and brown
The porch has a lovely barricade made of brooms, shovels, buckets and chore boots to keep them from
visiting and leaving chook pooh as calling cards ;o)

It is only temporary....spring is just around the corner
and the dirty snow will be replaced with green grass
early spring flowers and budding trees.

Until then , I'll just have to close my eyes to the winter uglies
and dream of the green of Spring.

Blessings, Mumsie





1 comment:

  1. I was going to ask, what window? Don't remember trees like that. Spring is popping up here, Hellebore's, which seems early, Daffs about to pop, and a little yellow crocus. Hope springs eternal...

    ReplyDelete