Monday, February 28, 2011

Copycat

Okay...I'm a copycat...at least when it comes to decorating our
wee little homestead cottage~
I do have some original ideas...but when I see an idea
I can copy that is a nice fresh change
using what I have on hand..well...I'm just gonna copy it.
I find lots of inspiration from favorite mags
but...honestly...the many lovely blogs I follow
have  such wonderful inspiration...
(yes...it's almost an addiction)
Not just decorating..mind you
I've made some wonderful new kindred friends
 But...I digress ;o)
to see Anne Marie's wonderful blog
Then....(promise you'll come back) and check out the pathetic photo of my version
(I am sooo not a photographer...and I have a puny little camera)


TA-DA!!
My sweet tattered  gardening hat
ready to grab as I go out the door to work in my *potager*
(This is in the *mudroom*...not the *kitchen*)
Works for me~
Some more copycat stuff coming up soon!  ;o)

Blessings, Mumsie
xoxo


5 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this..it's my friend Carly's look for sur..;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the hat...perfect for gardening in the hot sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so sweet!! I'm so glad you were inspired and yours is a fantastic take on mine...love the hat -

    maybe this will start you bringing in more wire into your kitchen??

    with the tea pot there - it really is a darling picture!!!

    xo+blessings,
    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And love Anne Marie's blog!

    ReplyDelete